NPPV Cleared Service Integration Manager
Please only apply if you hold current NPPV clearance.
NPPV Cleared Service Integration Manager required. An NPPV Cleared Service Integration Manager is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, on an initial three month contract based in London (remote initially).
Brief Description of the Role:
- The Service Introduction Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the transition into service is of the quality desired by the client and meets contractual commitments.
- The SIM will marshal the resource of the service provider and internal IT functions in order to translate the business requirements of the client into delivered services.
- Responsibility for Operational Acceptance of services.
- The primary point of contact for Service Introduction.
- Familiarity with the processes related to Service Delivery and to review, develop and amend processes as the activities of the position develop over time.
- Specification / agreement with service providers of the content of service introductions, including Operational Acceptance Criteria, and the timetable for their delivery.
- Member of a multi-disciplined Service Architecture and Introduction team.
The NPPV Cleared Service Integration Manager will be accountable for:
- Plan details and attendees for Service Introduction sessions.
- Act as internal contact for provided service(s) or support internal and external stakeholder relationship management for purposes of transitioning designated services.
- Consult with business domain on management of satisfaction levels.
- Develop & consistently apply quality & Continuous Service Improvement plans.
- Support the Service Architects & other Service Introduction stakeholders
- Development and improvement of transitions into service using templates as a starting point.
- Lead and execute OAC (Operational Acceptance Criteria) sessions and subsequent activities/actions.
- Collate data into checklists on behalf of the Project Managers.
- Liaison with internal account based operational teams (Service Management, SIAM Ops, Service Operations, Project Management, Solution Management, Technical Architecture etc).
- Liaison with Internal SIAM Towers (AMS, EUS, Hosting, Data Centre, Networks).
- Liaison with multiple external third parties
- Liaison with internal resolving technical teams.
- Updating and further development of internal artefacts that we can use (i.e. templates etc.).
- Attendance at fortnightly internal facing Service Architecture pipeline review, including presenting update to internal attendees' status of projects.
The NPPV Cleared Service Integration Manager will have the following skills:
- 10 + years' experience in Information Technology.
- Commercial and Business Awareness.
- Service and Operations Management.
- Extensive experience managing vendors in a Technology outsourced environment.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong team/project management/networking abilities bringing together groups from different areas of the business.
- Excellent remote management skills.
- Demonstrable skills in the "personal" management of solutions.
- Advance Knowledge of standard IT Processes.
- Outward facing personal track record in successfully representing internally developed IT products to in-house and external clients.
- Ability to lead technology deployment and support efforts.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written & presentation.
- Experience working in a changing and multi-disciplined environment.
- Crisis & conflict management.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately. Please only apply if you hold current NPPV clearance.