Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source a NPPV3 Cleared Enterprise Architect for a 6 month contract. This role is based in Westminster.
The role will be primarily working on a large complex ICT Infrastructure programme.The programme has mobilised and is now entering into delivery.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for the overall architecture integrity, and maintaining the vision of the offering. They will have the responsibility for the architectural design and documentation at a landscape and technical reference level.
A major task of the Architect is to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders of the programmes, including those that do not have a technical background. This also needs to be written down and presented at various level.
Scope of Work
(1) Define the relationship between the business design and technology required for the programme;
(2) Work with the technical teams to ensure that the correct systems and infrastructure is implemented for documenting this at conceptual and physical level;
(3) Design and document any IT Systems identified as needed for the programme that are not already in the ICT Portfolio;
(4) Produce Level 1 (services), Level 2 (systems), Level 3 (detail around systems) and Level 4 (Installation) designs for each Floor/Tranche for both programmes;
(5) To produce a system of interest view of the entirety of all programmes;
(6) Produce mock up work stations and model office environments;
(7) Work with partner agency's IT Staff to provide solutions that will work across the user base of the programme;
(8) Co-ordinate work of other consultants to provide IT systems and services identified as required by the programme;
(9) Share best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
- NPPV3 or DV Cleared
- Working knowledge of at least one recognised design method such as MODAF, TOGAF, Zachman or EASE;
- Must be proficient in the techniques that go into producing designs of complex systems, including the formulation of solution context, identification of solution alternatives and their assessment, technology selection and design configuration
- Extensive technical breadth through experience in the IT industry. This should include areas of application development and deployment, and in areas of creation and maintenance of the infrastructure to support the complex application environment;
- Experience with all aspects of a project from design through development, testing, implementation and production.
- Strong communication and team building skills;
- Experience working in complex environments within the public sector;
- Excellent written, analytical and presentation skills;