Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source an IT Service Design and Transition Lead.
You will be on site with a Public Sector Authority. This role is based between two sites in London.
The role will be working on a large complex ICT infrastructure programme. The role will be the interface between the Programme and the BAU Support Functions.
You will design, document and implement the support models across the company.
The role encompasses both service design and service transition.
- Support the and manage the service being delivered
- Translate the complex business requirements into workable service requirements to influence the technical solution designs
- Key deliverables will include the Service Design and Support Overview and Service Design Packages
- Implementation of the Service Design
- Single point of contact and representing the BAU service management function
- You will set the requirements and criteria that will be required to be met by both programmes so they can deploy the service into the live environment.
- Carry a minimum of at least 10+ experience in IT Service Management.
- Have 8+ years experience in Service Design and Transition.
- Have worked on large projects of a secure nature.
- Strong communications skills - both written and verbal,
- With an ability to explain complex technical requirements to a range of stakeholders.
- Review the work of others and report on progress internally and to wider stakeholders externally.