O365 Technical Implementation Lead required. An O365 Technical Implementation Lead is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, on an initial four month contract (possibility of extension). The role is 100% remote.
To be considered for this position you must have experience of providing technical oversight to the Office 365 services - the productivity and collaboration tools; Teams, Whiteboard, Planner, To Do, OneDrive etc, as well as experience in either introducing services and building a new tenant or migrating services to a new tenant.
Please understand this is not a change role; you will be expected to know the configuration elements to secure and enable the collaboration between end client staff and third parties.
The Microsoft 365 Technical Implementation Lead will have the following responsibilities/skills:
- Be the lead point of contact for technical questions, with support from SMEs
- Assist with multiple installations at various stages of the technical implementation process
- Provide guidance and support to PMs during technical discussions that arise
- Lead the build-out of customer hosted environments and solution deployment
- Assist with the technical guidance for implementations
- Knowledge transfer and uplift with SMEs and end client employees
- Trouble-shoot security, data communication, performance and other technical issues during the implementation
- Evaluate technical implementation performance, analysing and mitigating risks and escalating issues
- Work in a fast-moving, delivery-focused team environment
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.