Office 365 Architect - SC Cleared needed. Montash's client, a leading technology company, is in need of an experienced and hands on Office 365 Architect - SC Cleared, to join their team who designs, installs and configures enterprise technology on a 3 month contract (with likelihood of extension) in Wiltshire.
As an Office 365 Architect - SC Cleared, you will be responsible for leading client delivery with Microsoft Office 365 technologies. You will also be involved in supporting solution sales teams to shape and win Office 365 engagements.
- Helping to develop Office 365 capability and own delivery responsibilities for client engagements, including but not limited to Office 365 Migrations and transformations, application migration/modernization, security & identity assessments and networking assessments and design.
- You will deliver technical leadership and architecture on engagements, and provide feedback around the evolution of the solution.
- You will provide Office 365 focused sales support, including estimating, high-level solution development, cloud strategy, and workshop delivery
- You will shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365, including estimation, solution planning and collaborating with the appropriate teams to create the optimal client outcome.
- Detailed Office 365 expertise across most features and services.
- Hard won experience of deploying Office 365 into large organisations and can identify lessons learned when designing solutions and providing guidance to others.
- Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels.
- Understanding of Office 365/Cloud architectures and strategy (public, private, and hybrid
- Additional knowledge of Workplace Transformations, Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMWare, Virtual networking, Security and application architecture
- SC CLEARANCE
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.