Office 365 Developer - Sc Cleared needed. A leading technology company is in need of a highly motived Office 365 Developer - SC Cleared to start ASP on a 3 month contract (with likelihood of extension) in Wiltshire.
As the Office 365 Developer - Sc Cleared, You will participate in the technical design, development, and implementation of application systems as well as the initial phase of deploying the core Office 365 toolsets of Email and Skype for Voice and Collaboration. The next phase looks to adopt the remaining Office 365 tools (Teams, SharePoint and PowerApps) and modernisation of the desktop environment to further improve productivity in the context of mobile and collaborative working.
Your responsibilities will include:
- PowerApps and Flow - Configuration & Development
- Development of Information Management strategies and policies including data labelling and retention policies
- Raising and implementing Change Requests as required, using a formal change process
- Creation of Test and Sandpit configurations to test changes
- Responsible for supporting the transformation of Barnet's core operating model
You must have:
- SC Cleared
- Local Government implementation experience with knowledge of Government security standards
- Development experience using SharePoint, Teams, PowerApps and Flow
Excellent knowledge of Office 365 services (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure AD, PowerApps and Flow)
- PowerShell scripting and management of Office 365 environments with PowerShell
- Flexible and intelligent approach, used to working within the constraints of fixed price engagements and well versed in Change Control methodology
- Must be able to demonstrably work well as part of a project team
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines, cost, scope & quality, management of risk, stakeholder management i.e. project management principles & practices
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.