Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant - Oracle 12c - Weblogic - Cardiff
My client is urgently seeking an experienced An Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant to join a project team on an initial 5-6 Month contract based in Cardiff.
The successful Oracle Fusion Technical consultant will need a background management and support of a WebLogic and Oracle Fusion estate and also possess a DevOps mindset. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for change and introduce automation techniques to enhance efficiency and promote consistency of all web environments.
Skills & experience:
- A background of administering WebLogic and the Oracle Fusion stack, in particular Oracle Fusion 12c, Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, SOA,OIDM, EBS (ideally on multiple platforms)
- Familiarity with other web application server technologies such as IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, etc.
- A high level of fluency with shell scripting languages and other languages to support 'IT as code' such as Python
- Some experience of other infrastructure automation technologies such as Puppet ( preferred ) or Ansible
- Knowledge of the newly emerging web technologies and containers which support a flexible and cost-effective digital environment
- Use of at least one Fusion automation toolset such as MYST( preferred ), RingMaster or similar
- Experience with managing web tiers on cloud based infrastructures (Oracle Cloud, Azure, AWS)
Oracle Fusion Middleware Oracle 12c - Technical consultant - Oracle Fusion - WebLogic - Cardiff