PCI Architect required. A PCI Architect is required to join Montash's client, a leading technology company, based in the West Midlands on an initial six month contract.
The PCI Architect will be responsible for the following:
- Enterprise Architecture (Business Process and Technical)
- Programme or Project Planning skills
- Delivery Management skills (this is an either/or with the above, both would be desirable but recognise that one person is unlikely to have all these skills)
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS (though not necessarily to Expert level)
- Understanding of infrastructure architecture, design and how it relates to PCI scope
- Experience of design and hosting of Payment card systems
- Experience of compliance or regulatory environments
- Audit experience
If you are a good fit for the PCI Architect role please apply immediately.