PCI Project Manager required. A PCI Project Manager is required by Montash's client, a leading technology company who specialises in financial services, on an initial six month contract in the West Midlands.
The PCI Project Manager will have the following skills:
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS (though not necessarily to Expert level)
- Understanding of infrastructure architecture, design and how it relates to PCI scope.
- The migration pm is responsible for controlling and managing the creation and delivery of an MDD & runbook
- Manages resources/issues/risks and finances for the assigned migration team.
- Key deliverables
- Move Group detailed plan (maintained)
- Move Group communication plan
- Move Group RAID
- MDD document per move group
- Runbook(s) per move group
- Evidence of managing application migrations with a minimum of 6 month's experience
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.