Performance Analyst - Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager Essential
Performance Analyst - Google Analytics required. A Performance Analyst with detailed knowledge of Google Analytics is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, to be based from Coventry (remote during COVID) on an initial three month contract (good possibility of extension).
The Performance Analyst - Google Analytics will develop performance measurement frameworks - key performance indicators (KPIs), goals, user needs and benefits - and analyse the performance of a service or product against these, adapting your approach and framework appropriately and in line with any changes.
Ideally you will come from a public sector background.
The Performance Analyst will have the following skills/experience:
- Google Cloud Platform. Experience setting up and iterating:
- Google Cloud Platform Projects & IAM permissions
- Google Storage buckets and folders
- Google Dataprep flows, recipes and outputs as ETL pipeline to provide datasets for analysis and feed into dashboards.
- Experience working as a Digital Analyst using Google 360 Enterprise Analytics:
- Google Tag Manager containers and tags, triggers and variable to feed user behaviour and marketing activity tracking data into Google Analytics Properties.
- Google Analytics properties and views to provide user behaviour goals and funnels to enable product iteration
- Google Data Studio dashboards (with SQL, Google Sheets and Google Analytics sources) to share information with a broad range of stakeholders
- A proven track record of web analytics reporting, building dashboards & ad-hoc analysis
- Experience in Social Media analytics (reporting, building dashboards & analysis)
- Experience in identifying and personalization of user journeys derived from quantitative analytics
- Experience in Agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- Azure SQL Database and Azure Cosmos Database experience
- Use of collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence, Github and Trello
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and can present complex information persuasively and inclusively to a wide range of audience
- Understanding of the Azure Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud offering
- Reading, writing, and querying data in JSON format
- Implementing appropriate Machine Learning models, including selection and optimisation for automated outputs (and understanding model accuracy, limitations, biases, and ethics)
- SQL Management Studio for working with SQL code, Visual Studio, as appropriate to data related enterprise tooling tasks, Power BI for advanced data visualisation, Excel, including power query, pivot tables, and pivot charts
- Agile / Scrum certified
- Google Tag Manager
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.