Performance Analyst - Google Analytics required. A Performance Analyst with detailed knowledge of Google Analytics is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, based in Coventry on an initial three month contract (good possibility of extension). You will be required to undergo BPSS clearance and be eligible for SC Clearance.
The Performance Analyst - Google Analytics will develop performance measurement frameworks - key performance indicators (KPIs), goals, user needs and benefits - and analyse the performance of a service or product against these, adapting your approach and framework appropriately and in line with any changes.
The Performance Analyst will have the following skills/experience:
- Evidence within the last two years of experience in performance analysis, including Google Analytics, as part of a service performance framework
- Communicating analysis and insight. You understand the appropriate media to communicate findings. You can shape and share communications relevant to the audience. You can give tactical recommendations.
- Performance measurement. You can participate in discussions determining which performance measurements are appropriate, with guidance from more experienced colleagues. You have experience in turning business needs and goals into performance measures.
- Technical understanding. You understand the core technical concepts related to the role and can apply them.
- Understanding analysis across the product life cycle. You understand how the needs of the team and product vary across the product life cycle. You can ensure the team is measuring performance as appropriate for the relevant service standard phase. You can manage the delivery of services or products at different phases. You know how to plan and look at data requirements in future phases.
- Understanding constraints. You can identify constraints and understand them and can communicate these and work within them. You can challenge the validity of constraints. You know how to ensure that standards are being met. You understand security and data privacy.
- Undertaking analysis and providing insight. You understand and can help teams apply a range of techniques to analyse data and provide insight. You are proactive and can present compelling findings that inform wider decisions. You know how to apply innovative approaches to resolve problems.
- User-centred analysis. You can use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes. You know how to deliver analysis and information that addresses stakeholder needs and provides recommendations. You are comfortable collaborating with other user-focused professions. You know how to guide others on approaches to understand user stories.
- Verification and validation of data and analysis. You recognise and identify appropriate ways to collect, collate and prepare data, and can decide if data is accurate and fit for purpose. You know how to perform data preparation and cleansing with limited guidance.
The Performance Analyst will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services.
- Previous Public Sector Experience
- Agile / Scrum certified
- Use of collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence, Github and Trello.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.