Perfomarnce Engineer for digital transformation
- Overall responsibility of Performance Engineering and Performance Testing Tasks for engaged projects - including strategy, estimation, planning, execution oversight, metrics reporting and risk management
- Responsible for selecting/maintaining and integrating the appropriate set of tools, processes and procedures to ensure overall testing efficiency and effectiveness in the operations
- Manage, Train and Recruit (as needed) Performance Engineers and Testers in the team
- Performance Testing exp with scripting knowledge and hands-on exp (JMeter, Load Runner), Performance analysis- average and monitoring exp- average.
- Cloud migration project knowledge (AWS or similar)
- Embedding performance engineering into continuous testing - CI/CD Pipeline
- Prometheus with Grafana, or Influx DB with Grafana
- Monitoring Tools like AppDynamics
- AppDynamics Build automation using industry tools (like Jenkins, Ansible, etc.)
- Performance Testing on Azure/GCP/AWS or Work with the development teams to help design scalable, robust systems with focus on cloud architecture
- DevOps experience working with Ansible, Puppet, or Chef Experience with Docker and Kubernetes a must
- Desire to learn new things mainly in performance testing & Devops or CI/CD field.