PLM Agile Business Analyst Needed. Our client, a leading technology company, need a PLM Agile Business Analyst to start ASAP on a 6 month contract (with strong likelihood of extension) in Bristol.
As the PLM Agile Business Analyst, you will collaborate with architects, developers and test teams to deliver operational PLM applications. You will also have to adopt an Agile approach to oversee all aspects of the business analysis for the software delivery and collaborate to develop the solution to meet the business needs.
As the PLM Agile Business Analyst, you will also take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in PLM system, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change
PLM Agile Business Analyst responsibilities:
- Participating in all agile ceremonies and developing artifacts relevant for the delivery
- Support the client Product Owner responsible for confirming the requirements and managing the product backlog.
- Responsible for working with the 3 amigos to refine the backlog items to a level of detail suitable for development or configuration of a PLM
- Responsible for business analysis & requirements engineering ensuring the PLM scrum teams understand what the client needs,
- Developing Person
- User Stories
- Journey mapping
- Story mapping
- Documenting business process using BPMN diagrams
- Documenting business processes using UML
- EBOM, MBOM, Revision Rules, Options and Variants, Product Configurator, ACLs, Workflow ACLs, Type Display Rules, IRDC Templates, Unit and date effectivity, Service BOM, Physical Structure, As Built BOM, As Maintained BOM
- Knowledge of Service BOM, Physical Structure, As Built BOM, As Maintained BOM, In-Service module
- Respond to questions about the requirements working with the client product owner and our scrum master to ensure there are short feedback loops back to the scrum teams.
- responsible for specific analysis of the business, its processes, organisation, systems and data relevant to the workstream
- Ensuring traceability from capture of business / user needs to test and QA
- Lead the capture of the detailed business and user needs specific to the PLM process elaborating in Epics and User Stories including Acceptance Criteria.
- Support the Solution Architect and Lead BA in the capture of relevant non-functional requirements which form a constraint to specifications and designs
- setting the standards & leading on user experience & design and mobile applications
- ensuring that corporate and project standards are applied and maintained architectural, analysis & business requirement leadership on large accounts
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.