PLM Solution Architect required. A PLM Solution Architect is required by one of Montash's clients, a leading technology consultancy based from Wiltshire, on an initial six month contract (strong possibility of extension).
The PLM Solution Architect will lead on the PLM (Teamcenter) solution design and implementation. This includes providing technical leadership for the planning, architecture and implementation of Siemens Teamcenter Unified.
You will be working with a diverse team to create an innovative solution for a client that operates in an exciting industry and who is looking for a major transformation in the way that they operate.
The PLM Solution Architect will be responsible for the following:
- Providing technical leadership for the planning, architecture and implementation of Siemens Teamcenter Unified (greenfield implementation)
- Responsible for providing strategic direction for the design, development, execution, and leadership of all aspects of PLM toolsets
- Work together with a data architect to create a data search and data analytics solution that integrates into the PLM solution
- Work with the service architect to ensure that the solution can be transitioned and supported in an ITIL Framework
The PLM Solution Architect must have the following skills:
- Architectural mindset with proven solution architecture track record in PLM Teamcenter/NX
- Hands on Knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter UA including Active Workspace technology
- Experienced in CAD technology (any make, e.g. NX, or CATIA V5/6), integrated in a PLM environment
- Experienced in product design processes (for example requirements management, component design, engineering change management)
- Familiar with UML technology and use of a standard modeling tool
- Experience of working in a secure environment
- Good knowledge and practical experience of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and delivery including testing
- Excellent presentation skills and understanding of the sales cycle to influence and make representation at the highest levels both externally and internally, formally and informally, establishing confidence and respect both for the functions represented and as an individual
- Experience or practical knowledge of ITSM and processes and tooling
- Experience or practical knowledge of formal Technical and Enterprise Architecture methodologies/frameworks
Ideally the PLM Solution Architect will have the following skills:
- Experience of working in bid teams and in a fast-paced environment
- Maritime engineering domain knowledge
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.