PMO Analyst needed. A leading Distribution service need a PMO analyst to start ASAP on a 3 month contract with likelihood of extension in Surrey.
This role will allow for the PMO Analyst to be responsible for the coordination, governance and visibility of project deliverables. The PMO Analyst will also be focused on supporting the planning process, working closely with the project team and coordinating the road map, templates and tool kits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to project meetings, ensuring agendas are circulated, recording of meeting decisions and actions
- Development procedures required to run the meetings
- Inputting ways of continuing to develop governance and project meetings to meet needs of the stakeholders
- Develop presentational information on behalf of Programme Management Team members' e.g. PowerPoint slides
- Develop and manage the standard collaborative tools e.g. SharePoint which are used by the Project Team to support the delivery of the project
- Undertake ad-hoc Project Management duties e.g. Risk Analysis, Progress checks, Issue Management, Planning, Procurement etc. under the supervision of a Programme or Project Manager
- Contributes to the production of programme and project documentation such as Business Cases, Project Initiation Documents (PIDs) and Highlight reports
- Develop, define and deliver post programme and project reviews on behalf of the programme/project manager to identify 'lessons learned' and follow on actions
- Manage and deliver health checks on programmes or projects throughout the lifecycle
- Develop and deliver workshops with programme and project teams as required under the guidance of Programme and Project Managers, providing guidance on PMO methods and standards e.g. risk, planning etc
- Provide a PMO induction programme for all new Project Team members
- Develop and maintain a repository of 'best practice' and good examples of programme and project documentation for use in knowledge sharing activities
- Develop and maintain the PMO Processes Portal and SharePoint site used to promote PMO standards and best practice
- Develop and manage document control procedures to cover configuration management including the controlled issue of master documents, version control, document history and distribution lists in line with Records Management policy
- Promoting and championing the use and benefits of the agreed programme or project management templates, processes and procedures
- Develop and lead collaborative workshops which promote the use of the agreed PMO processes and procedures
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.