Principal Data Engineer
Salary up to €100K (DOE) + Benefits
A unique opportunity has arisen to lead a team of top engineers.
You will be providing a cross-channel marketing cloud solution that empowers marketing managers to orchestrate their campaigns across all relevant channels
The successful Data Engineer will have a background of Business Intelligence and Big Data, particularly integration of data from various sources/platforms, creating automated ETL pipelines, and data integrity.
- Work with Business, Architects and Developers to fully understand the business requirements and translate them into scalable and efficient data solutions
- Design, build, launch, optimize and support new and existing data models and ETL processes in production
- Drive data engineering initiatives and innovation with the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent education/experience.
- 5 years demonstrable data engineering experience.
- Strong understanding of data modelling principles
- Experience with Apache Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Hadoop and/or other big data systems (e.g., Flink, Spark, Drill, Druid, Calcite)
- Java, Scala, Python, Golang, shell scripting and/or similar languages
#python #Scala #Java #SQL #AWS #dataengineer #bigdata #berlin