Montash have been engaged by a leading consultancy to source an SC cleared Print Services Project Manager for a 6 month contract based in London. There may be travel included to various sites across London.
The role is on site with a Government Organisation and valid SC Clearance is required.
Services to be provided:
- Project Manager for Print Services Procurement
- Develop end to end strategy / options for corporate print
- Investigate potential routes to market and get agreement to procurement route / process
- Work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure requirements are delivered on time and to good quality.
- Responsible for creating the Business Cases (OBC and FBC)
- Work closely with the Business Analyst who will analyse the benefits for the business cases.
- Produce Procurement documentation for the next Print contract
- Responsible for supplier engagement, in particular co-ordination of the supplier days, tendering and transition
- Establish and develop stakeholder / supplier relationships
- Gain approval to procurement outcome through corporate processes
- Regularly report on progress of the work, including milestones, risks, issues, dependencies