Product Lead required. A Product Lead is required by Montash's client, who are a media company based in West London, on an initial six month contract (likely to extend).
We are looking for a technically strong Product Lead who has experience of managing a team of five (minimum). You will be well-polished, have very good stakeholder management skills and be happy to travel.
The below skills will be important:
- Proven experience as a Lead Product Owner, with experience with internal development & technology teams in a video or media environment
- Track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space.
- Demonstrable experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development.
- Able to demonstrate and articulate applications which you have lead and what aspects of the application you have lead on
- Experience of using analytical tools to increase traffic to digital properties.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Able to write and present to non-digitally savvy audiences
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile product development practices, particularly Scrum & Kanban
- Adherence to CI and rapid release
- Adherence to BDD
- Excellent decision making and judgment. Not afraid to make a decision.
- Able to apply sound judgment to make decisions in line overall development strategy and process.
- Perceptive, with strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Skills to facilitate meetings at a Senior level
- Experience managing different digital workstreams
- Ability to co-ordinate internal and external cross functional teams, Development, Product and Design (ideally across varied geographical locations), to establish and execute project plans
- Technical domain knowledge
Duties will include:
- Lead a technical product team to success, while generating a strong team culture.
- Manage product roadmap for one or more areas, getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
- Work with delivery management to ensure high quality releases and strong cross-functional teams
- Work with UX & Design to ensure best-in-class products.
- Work with internal client-side Product team to deliver in sync and against a value matrix
- Prioritise and effectively manage development product teams
- Ensure complex business requirements are documented and reflected in product roadmaps and in the resulting products.
- Own the technical product roadmap
- Provide strong team leadership.
- Work successfully within a milestone,
- Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
- Continually oversee and review technical roadmaps of all the platform products
- Curate Strong stakeholder management and the to create positive internal relationships
- Defining technical product requirements against measurable success criteria
- Interface with international stakeholders and be able to travel, sometimes at short notice
Please apply immediately if you are a good fit.