Product Manager Needed. A leading media company needs a Product Manager to start ASAP in West London. This role will work with VoD and video on demand platforms.
As the Product Manager you will work in close collaboration with diverse teams to own a direct to consumer client platform (Web, Mobile or Connected TV) delivering the best consumer VOD / OTT platforms for the companies brands.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Lead all members to success, transcending reporting lines while generating a strong team culture with product lead development.
- Prioritise and effectively manage development time to maximise return on investment.
- Manage product road-map, getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
- Work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products.
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user, measured against satisfaction metrics.
Capabilities of the Product Manager:
- Proven experience in product development & technology in a video, media or sport setting.
- Track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space.
- Demonstrable experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development.
- An eye for great product design, and a commercial approach to product development.
- Experience in managing one or more cross functional agile team (s) (from design to development and testing)
- Customer focused with a real passion for creating best in class customer experiences and the ability to put the customer at the heart of the product
- Experience of using analytic tools to increase traffic to digital properties.
Product Manager Experience:
- 5+ years in the field of product lead development
- Proven experience working on web and mobile applications
- Delivery of projects within an Agile development framework including Scrum & Kanban
- Experience in overseeing product teams (Design/UX/Technology) of 15+ people
- Experience in managing off-shore development teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Line management experience
If you fit the criteria, please apply immediately.