Montash have partnered with a start-up incubator in their search for multiple Product Managers as they plan for global domination- OK maybe just scale at an epic rate across the globe. They have a European presence and a reputation of building amazing start-ups across all industries.
What will you be doing?
- Working with their super smart developers to ensure high quality of products
- liaising with clients to keep them informed on all decisions moving forward
- Writing user stories via conventional techniques
- Identifying real solutions to real problems- they use agile and lean principles.
- Control the sprint and determine cadence.
- Working Closely with the UI/UX teams to turn needs into designs
- Gathering user requirements through conventional and novel approaches
You should have the following experience and skills
- The ability to efficiently manage resources and track multiple projects simultaneously
- An ability to identify, interpret and manage stakeholder requests and expectations
- Experience working in an agile environment using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- You should be exceptionally organised in order to manage a busy workload, delivering to deadlines.
- You should be approachable with excellent communication skills- no two project or client is the same and we look for you to adapt to your audience.
In return for your hard work:
- You will have full autonomy over your efforts
- You will be given the opportunity to build amazing start-ups.
- You will receive constant mentor-ship- constantly learning through hands on experience
- A chance to pitch you ideas and the opportunity to make a real impact on the direction of the products.
- They offer a relaxed approach to working, with the chance to work remotely - no you really can!
**Start up experience would be hugely beneficial**
This is a really exciting time to join the business, work on some fantastic products and develop your existing skills as a product extraordinaire!
Get in touch for immediate consideration- unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided for this role