Product Manager - Analytics required. A Product Manager - Analytics is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a media company based in West London, on an initial six month contract.
The Product Manager must have Adobe Analytics experience and will ideally have broadcast or media experience in an agile environment.
The Product Manager - Analytics will be responsible for the following:
- Lead a digital product team to success, transcending reporting lines while generating a strong team culture.
- Manage product and customer experience roadmap whilst getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
- Building and developing stakeholder relationships, working with various departments to capture reporting and implementation requirements.
- Work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products.
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user, measured against satisfaction metrics.
- Prioritise and effectively manage development time to maximize return on investment.
- Ensure complex business needs are documented and reflected in product roadmaps and in the resulting products.
- Conduct meticulous scoping, planning, costing and timing of projects
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration
- Continually assess trends, competitive landscape and customer behaviour to inform your backlog and the overall direction of mobile.
- Provide strong team leadership.
- Work successfully within a milestone-driven environment, utilising standardised product development processes.
- Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
- Interface with international stakeholders and be able to travel, sometimes at short notice
The Product Manager - Analytics will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience in product development & technology, particularly as it relates to your product
- Extensive understanding of the impact of digital on business models
- Track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space.
- Demonstrable experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development.
- An eye for great product design, and a commercial approach to product development.
- Customer focussed with a real passion for creating best in class customer experiences and the ability to put the customer at the heart of the product
- Experience of using analytical tools to increase traffic to digital properties with a sound grasp of Adobe Analytics.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Able to write and present to non-digitally savvy audiences.
- Excellent decision making and judgment.
- Experience of stakeholder management.
- Able to apply sound judgment to make decisions in line overall development strategy and process.
- Able to demonstrate experience of some or all of the following domain areas:
- Customer-facing tools and services, including account management, FAQs, and self-help customer care systems.
- Billing and payment services.
- Single-sign on and Identity Management tools.
- Use of email and notifications for direct customer communications.
- UX feedback loop and user testing
- Analysing user trends
- New platform launches
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.