Montash are partnered with a global leader in e-commerce optimisation who offer solutions for onsite search, mechanising and e-commerce personalisation. They are searching for a Product Manager to support the delivery of their best in class vision for search.
This will offer an opportunity to work on cutting edge features such as Machine Learning and Conversational search.
Own the vision of Search across the business
- Through on-going research, define the vision of the Search capability for the business ensuring that it is aligned with the overall Product vision
- Create a set of guidelines in regard to product development for Search across the different Product lines within the business
- Spread the vision with the rest of the business
- Championing innovation across all your activities
- Have the confidence to lead and facilitate discovery workshops involving product and technical peers as well as other members of the business, and customers
- Document use cases using research, sales feedback, customer meetings and internal team
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Practical knowledge of the SaaS software product model
- Working knowledge of agile (use cases, user stories, etc)
- User experience design or web design background would be desirable
Qualifications considered an advantage
- Experience in the retail industry
- Previous experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner/Project Manager