Montash are partnered with a leading FMCG company based in the heart of the City who are looking to add to their product team, Seeking an experienced, resourceful forward-thinking product owner .As a product owner you will be responsible for driving and defining the launch of new products and services within the company, You should have a solid grasp on data analytics, strategy, and Agile methodologies in order to deliver a high-quality product to increase company revenue.
Product Owner duties:
- The Product Owner will also be required to work with UX/UI teams ensuring Real Time feedback is delivered regarding customer knowledge, which will in-turn drive the highest standard of product development.
- The Product Owner will have strong Agile experience and be able to create user stories.
- Work with Scaled Agile framework
- Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams and coaching junior team members
- Ensure product aligns with company mission, goals and company compliance
Product Owner Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 years previous experience as a product owner, preferably from a FMCG background
- Strong experience within Product Ownership in a fast paced, scaled Agile environment
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate at all levels of an organisation
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders from Head of Department all the way up to CTO level