Product Owner required. A Product Owner is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading retail company, based in Luton on an initial three month contract.
The Product Owner will have significant previous experience as a Product Owner in a Digital Marketing (preferably CRM) environment and so will understand and have practised agile principles but must also know what makes a great online customer experience. You will have a Business Analyst background and be technicall astute.
As Product Owner you will be part of a team of Product Owners responsible for the ongoing development of our new multi-channel marketing platform. You will be fundamental in the ongoing development of the platform, including owning the relationship and managing requirements of the market/s already live on the platform and/or supporting the migration of markets onto the plaform.
As Product Owner the role holder will support in the development of marketing programmes and will play a key role supporting markets post deployment of the Group Marketing Platform, taking responsibility for the platforms roadmap, ensuring markets make full use of out of the box capability and planned delivery timescales.
Responsibilities of the Product Owner will include:
- Work with Digital Transformation teams to ensure that new functional requirements for enhancements to the platform are fully understood by them, enabling them to deliver plaform enhancements efficiently and on-time
- Play a key roll in the Scrum team during the Sprint cycle, focussing on efficiency and standardisation
- Champion the use of 'off the shelf' platform capability across the markets
- Develop and implement a common set of marketing programs to drive engagement, conversion and customer retention, balancing both commercial priorities and customer preferences. Ensure content & offers for each customer are aligned to the overall customer & personalisation strategy
- Define business requirements for new marketing programs and work with both the source markets (local implementation) and the Digital Transformation team (common implementation) to implement programs and ensure User Acceptance Testing is conducted prior to go live.
- Work with the Analytics team to develop overall targeting strategy and rules of engagement, to ensure right message, right time, right channel and right customer aligned to business value optimisation
- Understand the different business models in each source market to provide context for the programs and implementation plans.
- Support a rigorous and robust testing strategy across markets to ensure a constant pursuit of performance optimisation. Balance sophistication to drive performance with simplicity to drive operational efficiency
- Ensure that customer marketing initiatives are measurable and clearly link to the strategic goals of online growth, growth of add-on sales (ancillaries) and customer retention
- Be part of a community of 'Customer marketing experts' across source markets to develop a culture of continuous improvement and best practice sharing. Develop and lead cross-market group to enable this
- You will also interrogate performance reports and analysis to develop action plans to help drive performance optimisation
- Responsibility for managing and developing the relationship with relevant external partners
- Manage relevant budget and ensure all expenditure is made within budget and with appropriate approval
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.