Product Owner required. A Product Owner is required by an internationally renowned organisation based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, to work on a global project which will facilitate the design and build of a high-profile B2B Customer portal, helping to establish strategic initiatives that will enable worldwide adoption, improved integration and relationships across multiple customer communities and user groups.
The Product Owner will be responsible for the analyses of existing processes and the translation of requirements into working IT solutions. The Product Owner will have an extensive background in solutions architecture within the Digital B2B space, helping companies to build state of the art digital B2B platforms.
The Product Owner will also ideally have proven experience working in the Identity and Access Management space with knowledge digital / cloud platforms such as Salesforce, ADAM and CSoD, and other related products such as SafeNet, Sailpoint, and Pingfederate (or other similar tools)
The Product Owner will be playing a central role in the B2B Customer portal product team, contributing to Agile Sprint / Scrum planning, Quality Assurance, stakeholder engagement, product roadmaps, and user story development and maintenance.
To summarise, the Product Owner will have the following skills and competencies:
- Extensive experience as a Product Owner within the Digital and B2B domain
- Significant understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and other related products such as SafeNet, Sailpoint, and Pingfederate (or other similar tools).
- A background in business process analysis, gathering and translating business requirements, and the design and build of B2B and customer portals
- Excellent knowledge of Agile / Scrum and Quality Assurance processes
- Experience building user stories and product roadmaps
In addition, you will be a strong communicator, possess excellent presentation skills, and have the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels.
If you are looking for your next challenge and have the skills outlined above, please apply with your CV or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org