Project Business Improvement Manager needed. A leading logistics company is in need of a Project Business Improvement Manager to start ASAP on a 12-month contract (with likelihood of extension) in Leicester inside IR35.
As the Project Business Improvement Manager, you will have substantial experience of leading and project managing new business implementations and transformation projects, preferably in a 3PL environment, within the automotive industry.
You will also have exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management capability with excellent report writing and analytical skills. As the Project Business Improvement Manager, you will have experience overseeing systems, managing inter-dependencies, testing, pre-production and implementation.
- Manage and co-ordinate business projects and initiatives designed to improve operational efficiency.
- Project manage the implementation of new business wins and renewals.
- Provide and support the implementation of business improvement solutions to existing customer operations and if required other business units - internal or external.
- Prepare project plans and other project documentation and manage all project resources to deliver projects within agreed timescales and to agreed budgets and in line with protocols.
- Undertake project work, including post implementation support as necessary to ensure that project objectives are successfully achieved.
- Provide regular project status updates.
- Prepare and deliver management presentations to internal and external customers in line with business requirements.
- Direct liaison and communication with customers to report project status and progress.
- PRINCE2 Framework
- Strong experience in the automotive (or Aviation)
- Detailed knowledge of operational automotive process i.e sequencing, kitting, how cars are built.
- Project management skills with a focus on delivery/implementation.
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.