Montash are engaged with a financial services company to help drastically increase their head count due to a series of recent mergers and acquisitions.
This permanent position will be based in Gloucester and pay a salary of £55,000. Experience within Insurance is preferred but not a must.
- Co-ordinate activities/resources required for the project and produce a Project Initiation Document (PID).
- Prepare and maintain RAID Logs and set up remainder of the project office.
- Maintain project plan, capturing actual costs and re-plan as necessary.
- Manage the production of the required products and monitor project activities/resource availability on a day to day basis.
- Provide management reporting via Status Reports.
- Manage and liaise with any outsource suppliers or account managers.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and Group Best Practice.
- Prepare implementation plans and manage implementation and post implementation
- Manage any follow-on actions as appropriate.
- Complete Business Case/cost benefits analysis.
- Ensure project deliverables meet the business requirements.
- Deliver projects to agreed costs and timescales.
- Proven track record of leading several multi-stream projects concurrently.
- Experience of managing projects in a financial service or regulated environment.
- Proven experience in people and change management.
- Experience in managing stakeholders, client, peer and upward management.
- Competencies in and around delivery of projects related to online transactional, client portal/extranet, general publish/brochureware, CMS etc.
- Application of IT to support Business requirements.
- Knowledge of the full project life cycle.
- Strong communications skills that are adaptable to meet project stakeholder requirements.
- Highly skilled in developing, authoring and maintaining project documents.
- Excellent planning, budget and organisational skills.
- Ability to use MS Project or other project planning tools.
- Adaptable to change in project scope and circumstances.
- Ability to take responsibility for own projects and to meet tight deadlines.
- Delegation and workload management.
- Negotiate competently at all levels.