Montash have been engaged by a large healthcare client to source a Project Manager for an initial 6 month role in Harlow, Essex. The client have a patient services team with a skilled contact centre operation across 3 sites (Harlow, Derby and Glasgow) with 150 staff in Harlow, 25 in Glasgow and circa 20 in Derby. All patient interaction is currently over the phone and this project is to reduce overheads and increase profitability by reducing phone contact.
You will be working on a solution that is a web based portal, where the solution will allow patients to take control of their own needs - book deliveries etc
The Project is at the initial scoping and business case phase and the ideal candidate would be a Project Manager who has a Business Analysis background, who can formulate some process mapping.
A core IT Project Manager is required who can come in at inception and undertake the initial scoping and business case submission, moving through to vendor selection process and to interaction with the legal team to assign/agree contracts
Solution could be an on the market off the shelf one and the Project Manager will need to assimilate whether this will fit requirements. If a third party supplier is chosen the PM will need to manage the 3rd party and use Technical staff in the background from an implementation perspective
A Project Manager with a home delivery project background with some web projects experience would be ideal, but not solely focused on logistics/warehouse/supplychain.
The business is heavily governed therefore the client is looking for a PRINCE focussed PM but with some agile experience.
- Initially working with business functions to initially document user requirements
- Environment is quite complex
- Experience in handling sensitive data.
- Accomplished Business Change/Transformation PM with core disciplines - change, planning, budget
- Relevant home delivery related project experience
- 3rd party management - the client have a 3rd party coming in on 21/1 as a potential vendor so need someone who has vendor selection and management background
- Ideally process mapping
- Vendor selection
- PRINCE and ideally Agile
- Web based solution projects experience