Project Manager required. A leader in the growing retail field is in need of a Project Manager, who is available to start asap, on a 6 month contract on a daily rate of £500 - £550 (DOE), with the role based in Milton Keynes.
For this role, the Project Manager will come from an agile background and be comfortable delivering change. The Project Manager will come from a customer focused environment and have the ability to manage diverse cross functional commercial projects including new products, new markets and finance.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall business and take ownership in producing and maintaining project initiation documentation. The Project Manager will also need to analyse and monitor actions, risks and costs as well as plan to include stakeholder analysis the definition of resource requirements.
Candidates will need:
- Experience of working agile
- Proven track record of delivering change
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Experience in working in a fast paced customer focused environment
- Confidence in financial literacy with financial modelling capabilities
If you fit the criteria of this Project Manager role, please apply immediately.