Montash are engaged with a global e-commerce company based in Hertfordshire that are actively seeking a Project Manager to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting time to join a thriving business that are rapidly growing and extending their market presence.
This permanent position will pay a salary up to £65,000. Applicant must have experience of working in an operational environment.
- Proven track record of leading several multi-stream projects concurrently.
- Lead and deliver cross-functional projects and work-streams
- Proven experience in people and change management.
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Have experience of working on a wide range of IT projects
- Experienced In working with off-shore development teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Strong communications skills that are adaptable to meet project stakeholder requirements.
- Excellent planning, budget and organisational skills.
- Adaptable to change in project scope and circumstances.
- Ability to take responsibility for own projects and to meet tight deadlines.
- Delegation and workload management.
- Negotiate competently at all levels.
- Knowledge of the full project life cycle.