Information Security Management, Risk & Compliance team delivers a common approach for managing Information Security and Compliance across Nestlé, providing the solutions, services and processes for identifying risks, documenting controls, tracking compliance and carrying out remediation actions in order to ensure we have the core compliance and a risk based approach to enable business agility and innovation.
In this position you will be responsible to ensure the smooth execution of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification program through the operational execution of activities with our certificaton partner.
- Plan and agree the annual ISMS audit activities with the different stakeholders.
- Work with the IS/IT teams to ensure documentation and evidences are delivered when needed.
- Ensure all findings and remediation plans are loaded in the GRC tool.
- Work with IS/IT Units and Coaches to ensure the timely response to findings
- Maintaining the ISMS documentation (including docs, intranet page, WIKI page, social channel)
- Review and submit for processing Vendor invoices
- Maintain the ISMS program indicators
- Possess strong time & process management skills and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, able to provide clear and concise information.
- Good verbal & written English
- Great team player able to work effectively with people across different locations
- Ability to organise self with minimal direction and the ability to quickly acquire new knowledge and keep up to date with the team.
- Intermediate knowledge of database and computer (office) applications including Microsoft Excel and Sharepoint.
- General knowledge of business theory, processes, management, budgeting & office operations.
- Ability to understand and prioritize activities.
- Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual teams