Role: Project Manager
Salary: £40-45K + Bens + Bonus
- Good PM experience (likely to be at least 2 years)
- Particular experience of infrastructure, IT and business system projects (network, data centres, DNS, O365, Sharepoint, SaaS business systems)
- Good stakeholder management & communication
- Desirable, PRINCE2, Agile qualifications
To manage multiple complex concurrent projects / work streams across the business and liaise with customers and other departments to facilitate successful project delivery.
- Support Project Executives/Sponsors in their roles.
- Manage projects across operational teams and often with a cross company impact.
- Provide project updates and highlight reports as required.
- Ensure project actions are completed, issues resolved and decisions agreed in a timely way.
- Work with colleagues to devise project plans and schedules and determine the critical path.
- Devise detailed project specifications to agreed standards.
- Ensure that any technical project deliverables meet the business needs.
- Analyse and interpret information, both written and numeric and produce reports (i.e. tell us what is really going on).
- Identify, record, manage and track project risks and issues (i.e. think ahead).
- Work with project sponsors to put in place appropriate project governance and determine project roles and responsibilities.
- Track project resource requirements and identify any issues associated with resource availability.
- Manage and liaise with third party suppliers as required.
- Write documentation and customer facing communications.
- Work with the quality assurance team to draw up training and testing plans, co-ordinate and run training and testing as required.
- Provide presentations and occasional training within the company on project progress and new developments.
- Likely to be PRINCE2 and Agile trained and / or to have good project management experience.
- Experience of business process mapping.
- Good communication skills. Good at listening, explaining things and group discussions.
- Good with customers. Good at building relationships and getting on with people.
- An ability to produce easily readable and well structured text.
- Skilled in analysing and interpreting written and numerical information.
- Use of standard desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Project & Visio).
- Ability to multi-task and juggle lots of strands of work with differing priorities.
- Experience of many different ways of working and dealing with many different types of people.
- Experience of managing technical / infrastructure projects would be extremely desirable.
If you have the above and possess the above and have excellent communication and written skills apply NOW!!