Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source a Project Planner for an initial 3 - 6 month contract based between London and Milton Keynes.
The role has longevity to last up until March 2020.
You will be working on a large data centre migration. The date centres are to be built and service ready by July 2019 with migrations to commence soon after. It is essential that this project planner has experience in Data Centre Build and Migration.
- Proven Project management experience (PRINCE2/PMP) managing teams to MS Project Plans, RAID Management, Change Control, Reporting and financial management of assigned budget
- Leadership and prioritisation of technical resources
- Excellent communication skills both within the team, suppliers and client/incumbent suppliers
- Experience of DC builds and Migrations
- IT Infrastructure knowledge (specifically networks)