A Python & SQL Data Engineer is required to improve the deployment process within an international brand's data warehouse.
Role: Data Engineer / Dateningenieur
Length: 3 Months (+ Extensions)
Location: Munich / München
Remote Work: 20%
Project Language: German / Deutsche
The team is responsible for creating the database for modern, customer-oriented data management, reporting and analytics in Business Intelligence. A current task is to ensure regular releases with only minimal delays in production.
- Support the further development of the release process and adapt the data warehouse frameworks (in Python)
- Ensure the use of viable data architectures, data models and high-performance ETL processes
- Improve and set up scalable operations and development processes - i.e. Find and implement optimisation approaches.
- Drive the automation of deployments and processes in close collaboration with the DevOps team, business analysts and other departments
- Data warehouse experience
- Experience in the modelling of column-oriented databases as well as their operation, development and scaling
- SQL and Python
- Experience in Linux (Ubuntu), Git and Docker containers (desirable)
- CI / CD tools, such as Azure DevOps or Jenkins
- Experience with release management and deployment
- Experience in working in agile teams and with agile methods
Please apply via the job advert for immediate consideration.