Qlikview Consultant - Contract (long-term scope) - Eindhoven, Netherlands - ASAP
Job Position: Qlikview Consultant
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Contract (long-term scope)
Rate: hourly (dependent on experience)
Qlikview Consultant required. Qlikview Consultant required by Montash's world renowned client based in Eindhoven, North Brabant. As a Qlikview Consultant it is essential that you will have an extensive track-record in providing high quality Insights, Reporting, Analytics, and Data Quality, and have strong business analysis skills.
As a Qlikview Consultant you will have solid experience helping companies to devise strategies for the improvement of reporting with high grade automation, stakeholder engagement to translate requirements and implement solutions and ensure data quality. A high level of competency using Qlikview is required.
As a Qlikview Consultant you will be part of a target and results driven team, working on a number of workstreams across their enterprise programme, helping to analyse, document and propose solutions for business areas and to prepare functional specifications.
To summarise, the Qlikview Consultant will have the following skills and competencies:
- At least 6 years' experience with Qlikview
- Experience working Agile/Scrum with globally distributed teams
- Proven ability to translate business needs and implement solutions
- Extensive track-record in Reporting, Analytics, and Data Visualisation
- Extensive experience in Dashboard development and KPI reporting
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Proven history performing Business Analyst functions in busy project environment
- Able to train users
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Unrivalled communication style and diplomacy skills
- Experience in Qliksense would be advantageous
Alongside their knowledge of Reporting and Analytics, the Qlikview Consultant must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
Please send me your most recent CV and Availability to start a new project.