Due to the exceptional success from the DACH team this quarter, Montash are now in the market for Delivery Recruitment Consultant to join us in our DACH Contract team.
We are looking for competitive, resilient, confident, and career-driven contract Recruiter who thrives to achieve success, to be based in our London office in Old Street. Flexible working will be offered during covid -19 and afterwards.
This role is based in our DACH Contract team and will be working on a high volume account. You will ideally have already had experience in the DACH Contract market as a resourcer or delivery consultant.
Who are Montash?
Established in 2004, Montash have over 15 year's experience in partnering with enterprises and technology experts and connecting them to help build great companies. We work with some of the most widely known brands supporting them with their specialist IT vacancies.
We have a specific focus on the DACH, BeNeLux, UK and USA regions and we pride ourselves on being the partner of choice in the provision of technology talent and value added services in our niche markets.
What does the role entail?
* Demonstrate a commitment to driving your own learning about industry / sector / market and broader business issues
* Develop strategies to maximise networks and business leads
* Sourcing and delivering for key accounts
* Establish an effective sales plan which includes target clients and candidates
* Identify business development opportunities, both reactive and proactive
* Use database and systems effectively to plan business development activity
* Demonstrate excellent relationship building, sales and service skills
* Use database, LinkedIn and Job boards to effectively source candidates
* Identify and utilise a broad range of candidate attraction strategies, including LinkedIn, websites and emails
* Assess and validate candidate skills through interviewing, and reference checking
* Use database and systems effectively to code and manage candidate information accurately and in a timely manner
* Manage candidate expectations and advise the candidate accurately on the market, salaries and conditions
* Establish action plans and proactively candidates to suitable client organisations
* Represent candidates effectively to clients whether by phone, face-to-face, via resume or by shortlist report
What do we require?
* Excellent communication skills