Do you have a proven track record with complex data projects? Are you looking to progress your career as a Data Science Manager with leadership responsibilities?
My client a global technology business based in Oxford is seeking a commercially savvy Data Science Manager who can add value to the organisation and drive the business forward.
Within this role you would be managing a team of data scientists and research analysts to map the research agenda to the product roadmap. You will have technical ownership of the greenfield project environment.
- As a Data Science who is excited by managing a combination of people and technology.
- Obsessed with data, excited about the power of data and technology delivering incredible business predictions and insights.
- Has commercial awareness and able to make accurate business decisions.
- You will have a proven background as a data science manager with strong communication skills, with the ability to provide data capabilities to assist in the growth of the product offering.
- Manage a team of data scientists and research analysts to ensure focused activities to support the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be working closely with the Head of Product & Marketing to define and deliver the data and research strategy.