Job title: Ruby on Rails Developers x 3
Montash are assisting a very exciting and passionate Esports company based in Berlin who are seeking Ruby on Rails developers to join on a permanent basis this quarter.
Requirements for the right person:
- At least 3 recent years of RoR Professional development
- Extensive and recent knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Design, build and role out reliable web based apps that include testing automation.
- Ability to work with DevOps and QA to ensure qaulity, error free product
- Most important is the ability to work in a fast paced, growing, performance driven squad of developers.
The client offers and outstanding list of benefits, here are some:
- Work late? Free dinner for your efforts.
- Work time allocated to team and solo Esports events
- Afterwork parties, in office bar, exciting organised trips and events
- Breakout rooms with gaming rigs and VR rigs to team up with colleagues and crush the enemies.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from the best Esports leaders and developers in the world.
This company thrive on a "GET IT DONE" attitude and have been part of supporting the massive global surge in Esports culture. They require strong minded, independent and highly skilled developers to help take the company further forward.
If you would like to be considered for the above role then please do submit an application by sending me your CV to StephenS@montash.de