SaaS Solution Architect required. One of Montash's clients, a technology consultancy, requires an SaaS Solution Architect to join their team in Guildford initially for three months.
The SaaS Solution Architect will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at a senior level - this is very important for this role. Demonstratable experience of operating within a strategic client focussed environment will be required.
The SaaS Solution Architect will have the following skills/experience:
- experience of Cloud-based design and architecture in Azure
- experience of business analysis in an enterprise software environment
- practical creativity
- solid communication skills, both oral and written
- ideally, the ability to generate Tableau reports
- a development background in the following stack: -
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- Azure Development
- Service Bus
- SQLServer and SQL databases
- Azure DevOps
- Resource management and installation
The SaaS Solution Architect will be doing the following:
- architect and lead the process of simplifying and streamlining use of the Cloud product, both by developing and enhancing features and by devising simple, annotated processes for their use
- broaden the range of client situations that the product can represent
- develop and accelerate clear processes for client users to follow and for the company's technical support to setting up client deployments
- filter and scope requests for deployment-specific functionality
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.