- You will focus and manage the SAP landscape within modules such as SD, MM FI/CO Etc.
- On the IT side, you are responsible for the application support of module for future S/4HANA, in particular through activities such as:
- You are the contact person and consultant for the departments in the further development of solutions and the preparation of new IT projects.
- You participate in cross-departmental and cross-topic IT projects.
- Your area of responsibility also includes the advancement of innovation topics in the SAP area.
- You have extensive knowledge in business processes and how SAP can affect these processes.
- You have several years of consulting and development experience in (ideally) multiple SAP areas as well as in the management of IT projects.
- Ability to convince stakeholders and business leaders internally
- Some knowledge in SAP PS, S/4HANA, ABAP and SAP authorisations.
- They are characterised by a strong ability to work in a team.
- You also have a good knowledge of English and a very good knowledge of German.
Salary - €120k
Location - Düsseldorf
Travelling Expectation - 20%
Company Size - 1200-1500
Languages - German (Fluent) & English (Business)