We are looking for competitive, resilient, confident, and career-driven sales professional who thrives to achieve success for a SAP Recruitment Consultant role based in our London office in Old Street. Flexible working will be offered during covid-19 and then a mix of WFH and Office based afterwards.
Who are Montash?
Established in 2004, Montash have over 15 year's experience in partnering with enterprises and technology experts and connecting them to help build great companies. We work with some of the most widely known brands supporting them with their specialist IT vacancies.
We have a specific focus on the DACH, BeNeLux, UK and USA regions and we pride ourselves on being the partner of choice in the provision of technology talent and value added services in our niche markets.
What does the role entail?
- New business development and account managing existing accounts within SAP across Europe
- Taking on the mentorship of new starters as and when required
- Negotiation, consultative selling, and business development
- Canvassing new client relationships
- Head hunting, using LinkedIn and job forums
- Networking to create pools of candidate and clients through various social media channels
- Cold calling to build a network in your niche market and sell recruitment services to businesses
- Meeting candidates and clients (virtually and face to face)
- Preparing candidates for interview and managing the interview process
- Competitor analysis
- Writing advertisements
What do we require?
- Excellent communication skills
- 360 Recruitment experience with a proven billing history within the SAP industry
- Experience of the recruiting across Europe.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Financially driven and competitive
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ambition to succeed
- Strong work ethic
What rewards do we offer?
- Bi-annual holidays, including Ibiza, Lisbon and Barcelona
- Monthly incentives (Escape Rooms, Curling, Festivals and lunches at the best London restaurants)
- Rolex incentive
- Fresh fruit daily
- Refresher training for senior consultants and ongoing support