In this role you will liaise with all stakeholders, to ensure the smooth running of the migration to S/4 HANA. The department's activities are focused around the delivery of IT system development projects into the business by providing the best service that we can to our customer.
Area of Responsibility
* Manage all SAP functional and technical work streams ensuring that all personnel understand their roles and requirements to ensure successful programme delivery and end to end execution.
* Responsible for all project planning and control as well as progress reporting to the Head of IT Development and key business stakeholders.
* Risk and issue management as well as effective budget management.
* Oversee and drive change management and be a custodian of continuous improvement regarding programme and project delivery.
* To identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within the various related SAP focused projects.
* To work closely with the departments Project Managers, supporting with tasks as required and ensuring successful delivery.
* To oversee the activities of other colleagues in the different aspects of the programme/project, including testing and training support.
* To support and coach team members through the programme and project processes.
* Line management responsibilities for the SAP project resource team.
* To programme manage and deliver a range of projects which will not only be fit for propose from a technology perspective but will also bring significant value and benefit to the internal business departments.
* Overseeing and supporting the wider Project Managers, with quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the projects stay on track and to budget ensuring business goals are met.
* Strong experience as a senior level Programme Manager, with a proven track record of delivering high profile SAP related programmes
* Have a good understanding of S/4 HANA & the logistics industry
* Have managed teams of people and can demonstrate people management skills.
* Has the formal MSP or Prince 2 qualifications or equivalent
* Confident in operating a high level within an organisation - advising C-level on implementing S/4 HANA, designing roadmap, etc.
* Requirements and default management tools.
* Good understanding of the requirements analysis definition and specification process
* Have a strong understanding of other systems besides SAP