Solution Architect- SAP
Overview: Montash is working with an industry leader in its field who through its continued growth in their organisation are looking to hire a Solution Architect that will drive the technical design and architecture authority for the programme and provide technical leadership during the development, build, test and deployment phases, assuring the solution adheres to the planned architecture and all functional and non-functional requirements are satisfied.
- You will in collaboration with business and technical delivery leads analyse functional and non-functional business and technical requirements and be responsible for translating it into architectural blueprints that outline Customer Platform solutions to achieve business objectives.
- You will also liase with specialist architects, business leads, product owners and key suppliers and participate in associated programme and product delivery governance, steering boards and strategy forums, focusing on and contributing to the long-term business objectives and strategic targets for the customer programme.
- You are also expected to collaborate with Architects across the Digital Platforms on roadmap and integration alignment.
- Experience architecting large scale enterprise grade Customer centric solutions
- Experience in implementing CRM solutions on SaaS or PaaS
- In depth knowledge and experience in IaaS/ PaaS implementations
- Experience in CRM/ Customer 360
- Understanding of Data and Information Security core concepts, practices and principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate
- Degree in computer science or an equivalent
Salary: £75,000 + bonus and benefits
Location: North London
Language: English (Verbal and written)