SAP Solution Manager - Basis - SC Cleared - Remote
SAP Solution Manager - SC Cleared required. An SAP Solution Manager who holds current SC Clearance and strong experience with Basis and Solution Manager 7.2 is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, on an initial three month contract (possibility of extension). The role will be remote.
The technical team within the UK SAP Practice provide SAP Basis services to support the functional and development teams for both Applications Management and project implementations. Expected work will be to compliment the SAP Basis services with strategy, advice and configuration of SAP Solution Manager and its modules for customers SAP environments. A good balance between technical knowledge of Solution Manager and its implementation requirements and the functional processes it provides and how these functional processes benefit customers.
The SAP Solution Manager must have the following skills:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the latest SAP Business Suite; including in-depth knowledge of at least one application in the SAP Business Suite.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and its sub-modules including at least 4 of the following:
- Solution Documentation
- Project Management (as part of Focused Build) and integration with SAP PPM
- Process Management
- Test Suite (including eCATT, CBTA and integration with other test automation tools)
- IT Service Management
- Change Control Management
- Application Operations ( System, UX, Integration, Job, HANA/BI monitoring and alerting)
- Business Process Operations (BP monitoring)
- Custom Code Management
- Experience in deploying at least 2 of the sub-modules successfully for 3 or more clients
- Experience developing strategy documents and/or roadmaps for SAP Solution Manager
- Ability and experience demonstrating SAP Solution Manager in general at least 2 of the sub-modules in detail.
- Degree educated or equivalent desirable ideally in an IT discipline;
- Fluent English: Is able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with all stakeholders.
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date and maintain awareness of developments in the industry sector.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.