Job description: Test Automation HP ALM UFT Consultant
Project Test Automation (Delivery)
SAP has been implemented to cover different areas such as finance, human resources, supply chain, production, project management and maintenance (Smarter-M project). The information of the solutions implemented to support the end client's processes has evolved and is today based on a complex architecture composed of technologies such as SAP, ESRI (geographic data management), xECM (document management), Fiori, Cloud Solutions, .... These solutions are also mobile.
Point of attention: the mobile solution is a homemade solution that supports both online and offline.
The objective of the mission is to set up the test environment, the organization and the execution of the automated tests of the different Smarter-M applications, mobile applications but also within the framework of the migration to S/4. It is also a question of defining procedures and a methodology of approach and to ensure the follow-up.
The mission implies the use of standard test tools: HP ALM / UFT.
This exercise will be supervised by the end client's I-ICT (Information & Communication Technology) department and more specifically by I-ICT.4, a department whose mission is "Enterprise resource Solutions".
-Build a durable and maintainable automated test platform
-Organize the end-to-end tests defined by the different teams
-Ensure that new tests can be added easily
-Ensuring the repeatability of regression tests
-Select / Identify test scenarios and reference them in a catalogue of tests that can be activated manually or automatically as needed
Execution of the mission
-Prepare the test environment
-Create test data according to the agreed methodology
- Report on: Status of recorded tests and test results understandable for a managerial level
1. Sustainable and maintainable test environment (methodology, procedure, plan)
2. Catalogue of all recorded tests that can be operated manually or automatically
3. Monitoring reports on the completion of test records on a bimonthly basis, in a format to be agreed and validated by I-ICT.
4. Clear, pre-agreed reports agreed with I-ICT and validated by them to present the results of automated test runs
5. We expect a volume of approximately 50 Scenario.