Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source a Technical Data Manager/Comms Coordinator for a 3 -6 month contract based in Central London
This role is working on site with a public sector client and SC Clearance or CTC Clearance is required.
- Hands on experience of working on a Web content management system (CMS) in a technical capacity ideally in a data management role
- Experience of managing data and making content changes.
- Experience of working with a 3rd party to identify technical fixes, code enhancements or content changes.
- Experience of carrying out testing and UAT activities.
- ITIL experience of Incident, Problem Release and Change Management
- Working with departments on obtaining clear government policy information
- Excellent communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with members of the public, forces and senior management.
- Ideally experience of dealing with FOI requests.
- Experience of using collaboration tools such as Basecamp or Trello desirable.