Montash have been engaged by leading UK Consultancy to source an SC Cleared Technical Data Manager/Comms Co-coordinator for an initial 3 month contract based in London
SC Clearance is required.
The consultancy's end client is a public sector company who are currently going through a major digital transformation in the way they connect with the general public.
One of these work streams is there website and online platform which is what this resource is required for.
What the client are looking for
- Hands on experience of working on a Web content management system (CMS) in a technical capacity ideally in a data management role
- Experience of managing data and making content changes.
- Experience of working with a 3rd party to identify technical fixes, code enhancements or content changes.
- Experience of carrying out testing and UAT activities.
- ITIL experience of Incident, Problem Release and Change Management
- Working with departments on obtaining clear government policy information
- Excellent communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with members of the public, forces and senior management.
- Ideally experience of dealing with FOI requests.
- Experience of using collaboration tools such as Basecamp or Trello desirable