Montash have been engaged by a leading Consultancy to source a Home Office Security Cleared Devops Lead for an initial 10 month contract based in Nottingham.
You will be deployed onto a Office for Communications Data Authorisations Project and be required to oversee the delivery of application builds to target environments. The role requires demonstrable knowledge of script management and development, used to support autonomous deployments. Supporting source code control alongwith build and release versioning using Jenkins pipeline configuration.
- Oversight of Ansible, JBOSS scripts and ability to revise, amend in relation to specific target environments.
- Review of Virtual Machine details and identification of appropriate configuration.
- Management of Gradle scripts that are used to validate JBOSS installation.
- Testing of configuration and sanity of application performance post deployment.
- Oversee and own DevOps tasks in the delivery tool 'RTC' ensuring timely & accurate updates.
Demonstrable knowledge and experience across the following tools and software packages:
- Gradle (scripting language for application deployment artefcats)
- JBoss EAP 7 application server
- MySQL 5