Montash have been engaged by a leading Consultancy to source a Digital Coordinator with LIVE SC CLEARANCE for an initial 6 month contract based in London. This role is outside of IR35.
The end client are currently transforming their digital channels and their user interfaces and they are looking for a digital coordinator to come in and work on their website transformation. Their current website will be decommissioned in July 2019 and they need someone to come on board to work on their "single online home" project.
- Strong background in digital customer service and stakeholder management
- Customer / stakeholder relationship management and customer focused delivery in a digital environment.
- Analysis of failure within services and identification of root causes for that failure together with identifying a plan to address the failure
- Identification of opportunities for cost reduction and improvement within an existing service
- Experience of working with and managing 3rd parties.
Day to Day Tasks
- Identification and validation of any changes to the site and how these can be implemented in an Agile Sprint environment.
- Help to improve the quality of the new service identifying new processes, automation and changes to the service to manage the service effectively.
- Identify and implement new KPIs to measure the service and produce a dashboard to identify the performance of the service.
- Obtaining data from other areas to visualise on the new website
- Identify and design new processes to ensure the smooth running of the website
- Uses practical application of ITIL tools and processes to manage and track all queries and issues raised ensuring all are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with the Service Manager to develop KPIs for the service to measure the effectiveness of the responses.
- Raise requests for fault fixing, development or enhancement of content on the website.
- Attend monthly service reviews and input on the website service issues and development activities