Montas have been engaged by a FTSE 100 Consultancy to source an SC Cleared Front End Developer for an initial contract until September. This role will be based between Andover and Winnersh with occasional travel to other UK Sites
**Live Current SC Clearance is Essential**
The Front-End Developer will work as part of a multiple disciplinary Agile development team delivering a solution to a large Project. The role holder will work with developers, application architects, database engineers and cloud architects, contributing to the solution development.
Skills they can't do without:
- 3 years+ experience of Front-end applications development
- Existing and immediately transferable SC level security clearance checks
- 3 years+ experience of development in an Agile Environment.
- Proven experience of implementing unit testing of software, behaviour-Driven Development and/or Test-Drive Development.
- Strong background in development interfacing with RESTful Web Services.
- Use of public cloud services to deliver applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work with developers to overcome development and operational issues.
- User experience and accessibility
- Creating specifications and design of applications to meet defined business and user needs, demonstrating a strong understanding of what the user pain points are and outcomes.
- Defining the security enforcing measures to meet client's stringent security requirements.
- Good communication, presenting, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks.
Skills they'd like:
- In depth knowledge of OpenLayers, SAP HANA, UI5
- Experience of Java EE applications development
- Knowledge of JSF
- Recent experience of developing microservices in a container environment using Spring.
- Use of either Cloud Foundry or Red Hat OpenShift
- Qualified SCRUM Master